Bigjim4011

I would use this for my honeymoon /vacation of. 3 weeks o...

I would use this for my honeymoon /vacation of. 3 weeks on my motorcycle. I am marrying the most amazing woman in the world. We have a hot air balloon ride scheduled in colo. springs , going to visit the Grand Canyon , yellow stone, among other state and national parks along our way. This would be the ultimate wedding gift.
Super Advisor
Joey-O

If I win all that Free Gas ...

... I'm gonna drive my Wife and two of our best friends around the U.S.of A and take in all its magnificent wonders for about a year.
Occasional Visitor
lminahanmartin

My family and I would drive to ME and RI

Frequent Advisor
mariakirschner

Great to Alleviate the Gas Budget!

Would travel farther for vacation.
Frequent Visitor
JMURPHY

GO ON MANY RFOAD TRIPS DURING THE YEAR!

Occasional Visitor
f1singer

Explore Home More

With Free Gas for a year, I'd do a roadtrip around my beautiful home state of Florida to see a lot of the beautiful places around us (Keys, Miami, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, etc).

hoganr

FREE GAS

I would make trips to GA to visit my nephew who is in and out of hospital for treatment.  To take him places on his bucket list of things to do.

Occasional Advisor
Ainos

Hi There,   I'd drive to Orlando and Miami to visit frien...

Hi There,

I'd drive to Orlando and Miami to visit friends and family for sure!

Thanks for the sweepstakes.

Occasional Visitor
r2c18h

If I won free gas for a year, I would travel the USA. I j...

If I won free gas for a year, I would travel the USA. I just bought a 4wd pickup truck with a fifth wheel camper and I would travel the country to see all of the beautiful places right here in the United States. There is a lot of places to see right here in our own country. People just don't realize what the USA has to offer.

Advisor
charobob

Be able to visit our family more in GA, TN and FL.

Super Advisor
joshsgma

Free Gas For A Year Giveaway

I would get an annual pass to one of the major theme parks and travel there every weekend.

Occasional Visitor
Darlenelandry

Free gas for a year

If I won free gas for one year: I would rent mobile trailer here in fl, drive to Swampscott, Ma, surprise my grandchild and take them cross country so I can spend some quality time with them and make up for the four years that we have been apart. Good Luck to whoever wins...
Regular Advisor
Bastob

Free Gas for a year contest

Help me save money

Established Member
il0vedane

I wouldn't have to wait to see the love of my life once e...

I wouldn't have to wait to see the love of my life once every paycheck! I would drive up to see him and take our first long romantic trip together! He says California, we've never been, but I'd go anywhere with him. <3
Occasional Advisor
hollyboo2583

FREE GAS FOR A YEAR

if me and my family was given free gas for a year how exciting would that be!! more trips to orlando themeparks , more trips to visit family in other states such as south carolina and even bangor maine!

Occasional Visitor
tammy0624

free gas for a year

I'd would be able to visit my son in college up north more often. Also, i would drive my teenagers and a toddler all across the country. It will definitely be an experience all will love and enjoy to the fullest.

Occasional Visitor
Jessyoung

Free Gass for a Year Giveaway

I would visit my grandson in college in Virginia, my niece in Texas, my sister in Ohio, My aunt in New York, and my grandparents. I will take my grandchildren to Disney World for vacation.

Occasional Visitor
mdjerry

Free Gas for a Year

If I won free gas for a year, I would take Roxy, my Old English Sheep Dog and Abbey, my Bassett Hound for long rides to the country on the weekends to visit their grandparents and cousins.  Roxy will amuse everyone on the road with her hair blowing in the wind and Abbey with her ears flopping on the other side.  

Occasional Visitor
mike2703

Win Gas for a year

I would tavel around the country to visit old aunt's and uncle's that I haven't seen  in a long while. I would visit my daughter and her family in N.C

Occasional Visitor
despic7

Free gas for one year!

Visit friends in Florida and also take more extended weekend trips!

ft133155

Take a trip all around u. S. In our 5 wheel

Occasional Visitor
eaglk09

Free Gas

I would use it to help me set aside repair money for the 55,500 miles used in commuting to and from work each year.

Occasional Visitor
blairm

My wife and I would visit friends we seldom see and take the grandkids on mini-vacations.

Occasional Visitor
lnmstein5

I would take joy rides to explore Florida and go North to visit my dearly missed four daughters!

NickF wrote:

gas.jpgOne Lucky Person Will Win Free Gas for a Year!

To enter, just tell us what you'd do with all of that free gas! Would you plan a

cross-country roadtrip? Or maybe it's the perfect excuse to take more joyrides.

Whatever you decide, reply with your answer below to enter.

Good Luck! 

*Must be 18 years or older to enter and win. The winner receives a check for $2,168—the average AAA-calculated annual cost of gas. No purchase necessary. Giveaway is limited to FL, GA and TN residents. Winner is responsible for applicable taxes. Winners are chosen at random from all eligible entries. Contest ends August 19, 2013 at 11:59:50 p.m. EST. Entries by mail: AAA Going Places, 1515 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33607.

NickF wrote:

To enter, just tell us what you'd do with all of that free gas! Would you plan a

Good Luck! 

*Must be 18 years or older to enter and win. The winner receives a check for $2,168—the average AAA-calculated annual cost of gas. No purchase necessary. Giveaway is limited to FL, GA and TN residents. Winner is responsible for applicable taxes. Winners are chosen at random from all eligible entries. Contest ends August 19, 2013 at 11:59:50 p.m. EST. Entries by mail: AAA Going Places, 1515 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33607.

NickF wrote:

Good Luck! 

Advisor
jdmc1117

How free gas for a year would effect our life

Early this month, I was informed our department was being outsourced.  For the past several weeks our family has been traveling back and forth across the I-75 to visit with her mom. My wife is such a great person. I don't know how she handling this along with our bills. I am sure this free gas would make our trips much easier.

Occasional Visitor
barnhill9586

Free Gas

Either a cross country trip and up the PCH or a trip to each stadium this Fall to root for my team.

Occasional Visitor
jpaua6

Drive to the Grand Canyon.

Drive to the Grand Canyon.

Regular Visitor
cincochran

Joy ride!

I just bought a convertible! Joy rides on the beach for me. Beep beep!

Super Advisor
djrusso

Free gas

Drive along Route 66!

Occasional Visitor
ohsosexy

A years worth of gas.

I would be able to continue going to college and then to my job. I might be able to even save some money if I won.

Regular Advisor
waynenedie

Visit relatives in 11 different states.

Occasional Visitor
Kruger1364

I have always wanted to take my family and I to Las Vegas...

I have always wanted to take my family and I to Las Vegas. I have never been and I would love to see the shows and lights!
Frequent Visitor
redsoxs16

Route 66

I live in Tennessee and would head out west on the open roads and travel old Route 66 with my 10 year old daughter, 7 year old son, and wife.  They are old enough now to appreciate the Disney Car movies and to show them the sites of those areas and how the scenery resembles that of the movie.  I would take in National Parks and monuments

U.S. Route 66 (US 66 or Route 66), also known as the Will Rogers Highway and colloquially known as the Main Street of America or the Mother Road, was one of the original highways within the U.S. Highway System. Route 66 was established on November 11, 1926—with road signs erected the following year.[2] The highway, which became one of the most famous roads in America, originally ran from Chicago, Illinois, through Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona before ending at Los Angeles, California, covering a total of 2,448 miles (3,940 km).[3] It was recognized in popular culture by both a hit song and the Route 66 television show in the 1960s.

Route 66 served as a major path for those who migrated west, especially during the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, and it supported the economies of the communities through which the road passed. People doing business along the route became prosperous due to the growing popularity of the highway, and those same people later fought to keep the highway alive in the face of the growing threat of being bypassed by the new Interstate Highway System.

The history and the sites would be wonderful memories and sites to treasure for years.

Occasional Visitor
dcunningham

Free Gas for a Year membership # 4290141645904403

Drive from FL to San Francisco

Occasional Advisor
iwannawin

Play in the Parks

If I had free gas for a year I would make sure that my family would go visit all the natural parks that are at our fingertips. We are on a limited budget but one of the best resources avaiable for entertainment are our beautiful parks in Florida and the southern states. The only probelm is that what used to be a fairly cheap trip is now too much to consider when you factor in the cost of gas. If gas was not a problem that would open up our entertainment options. I owuld love to win this prize.

Advisor
dmassie444

Free Gas

I would take a very long road trip!

Occasional Visitor
mattperez

Free Gas

Would plan a road trip to see some of the great sites in the US. 

Occasional Visitor
adecarvrio

FREE GAS

I would travel and discover what the rest of the Country looks like!

Regular Advisor
spirit291

Take a drive to visit family!

I would drive to Buffalo NY as well Tennesee to visit family members!

Occasional Visitor
patdds

Long trip out west from Florida to California

Long trip out west from Florida to California

Occasional Visitor
mcsloft

Free Gas For A Year

I would share the free gas with my daughters, sister and nieces so they can visit me more often!

Regular Advisor
RobinS

Drive the lower 48

Regular Visitor
shenna825

Free gas for a year!

That's easy....see this beautiful country and visit family and friends!!! :smileyhappy:)

Super Advisor
dwiggins3

Gas For A Year - Free!

Would love to drive from Florida to California and drive up the Pacific Coast Highway! :heart:

ADP
Occasional Visitor
ADP

I would take my family on a nice weekend get away because...

I would take my family on a nice weekend get away because I work an hour from home and saving gas is not an option it's a priority but family comes first..It would be nice to win gas for a year!!!!

Occasional Visitor
Kayee1

I would rent a RV and drive from coast to coast visiting a lot of interesting places.

Occasional Visitor
Lesliebaker100

Free Gas

I would finally take time off work and take my children to see the beautiful places in our country like: Niagra Falls, the Grand Canyon, the Rocky Mountains, the Pacific Ocean and everything in between. It would be a trip of a life-time.
Occasional Visitor
NormaW

Free Gas for a year

I would go visit my friends in South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Connecticut & Michigan.  

flight93mom

Bucket List

With the window of opportunity shrinking, I would like to take my husband to places he would like to see before he dies.  He was diagnosed with stage IV metastatic melanoma of the brain.  After seven (7) days in the hospital, including a lengthy craniotomy, he has been given mutliple tests, including one that showed three (3) more tumors.  Four (4) rounds of radiation, we now have to wait until the end of July to get another fine slice MRI to see if the tumors are there and how to proceed.  This doesn't affect the lung lesions which were found on admission; that scan will take place the end of July also to see if they've grown.

We traveled to Moffitt Cancer Center last week which is across the state...all we want is time to explore and the money to do it.  The free gas would help, alot!

Occasional Visitor
vholloway08

Gas for a Year :)

I would plan a long trip for my husband and I. He has always wanted to drive across country and see all the major landmarks. He is almost 60 and I would love to be able to tell him that we wouldn't have to worry about how much we would spend in gas to do this... AAA has it handled for us!